A ponderism can be defined as something that someone’s mind has thought about, considered, asked, or weighed. More ponderisms:
- My folks ate a lot of natural foods until they learned that most people die of natural causes.
- Are the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star really the same tune?
- Life is sexually transmitted, except in a test tube (unless it’s a very large test tube).
- Is a hearse carrying a corpse allowed to drive in the carpool lane?
- The major difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
- Feeling blue? Start breathing again and let it change your color.
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which you can die.
- Go figure: how is it that the neighbor’s dog looks away if you blow in its face, but on a car ride it can’t wait to stick its head out the window?