Thursday, March 10, 2016

Heart Em Energy, 2

Speaking of Em energy, you know I enjoy quotations, and this one by William Blake is no exception. “Man’s perceptions are not bounded by organs of perception. He perceives far more than sense (though ever so acute) can discover.” So Blake must have been aware, at least at some level, of the Em energy that we as human beings are always generating, releasing, and picking up from others in the environment. In The HeartMath Solution Doc Childre and Howard Martin pointed out that the heart has its own independent nervous system with at least 40,000 neurons (as many as are found in various subcortical sections of the brain) and there is a 2-way nervous system relay between the brain and the heart. There are a few people in my life that I love to spend time with because my brain and my heart ‘feel good around them.’ Marvelous!

No comments: