Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Heart Em Energy

You may be familiar with the work being done at the HeartMath Institute, where researchers have been studying the heart and its electrical field for over two decades. I always pause whenever an email from Sara Childre, President of HeartMath Institute (HMI) pops up in my in-box and read what she has to say. Recently, one of her communications reminded me that “Even through the brain is a principal energy force, it turns out the heart actually has an electrical field estimated by HMI to be 60 times the amplitude of the brain.” Many studies have shown that the electromagnetic energy or Em energy that is generated by neurons in your brain and heart can be detected by another person in close proximity. Which, of course, always makes me want to be sure that the Em energy my neurons are generating is positive. More tomorrow.

No comments: