This is third in the Lexophilia and Lexophiles series
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
3. The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
4. A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
5. A thief fell and broke his leg in wet cement. He became a hardened criminal.
6. Thieves who steal corn from a garden could be charged with stalking.
7. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles , U. C. L. A.
8. The math professor went crazy with the blackboard. He did a number on it.
9. The professor discovered that his theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground.