1. I thought I saw an eye-doctor on an Alaskan island, but it
turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
2. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
3. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
4. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
5. A dog gave birth to puppies beside the road and was cited for littering.
6. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
7. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
8. I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
9. Two hats were hanging on a rack. One hat said to the other, "You stay here; I'll go on ahead."