In 2016 I put a few examples of bumper stickers that I had collected in one of my blogs. The really fun part was that readers began sending me more examples. Here are some of them (examples, not the readers!):
· Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.
· Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
· Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
· It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
· Learn from your parents' mistakes; use birth control.
· Forget the bacon, I’m bringing home crabs
· Society has enough youth; how about a fountain of Smart?
· Auntie Em: Hate Kansas. Taking the dog. Dorothy.
· The wife says I get plenty of exercise just pushing my luck.· Where there's a will, I want to be in it.