This is #2 in the Lexophilia and Lexophiles series. Enjoy!
1. This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
2. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I simply cannot put it down.
3. I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words
4. Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations, of course.
5. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
6. Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
7. When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
8. Just try writing with a broken pencil. It’s pointless.
9. What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.