Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the middle of my study and ponderings involving the concept of Intellectual Humility, I pause to give thanks. Not only because I love gathering around the table with my closest family-of-choice members (some of whom are also biological family members) and eating foods that remind me of scores of Thanksgiving days that have gone before; but also because I live in the “Age of the Brain.” My brain finds the emerging research exciting, stimulating, challenging at times, exceeding helpful, and fun! Because of how the information (turned into knowledge and practically applied) has improved and enhanced my life, it has become my mission to share this with others and challenge them to “get to know your brain!” Together, you and your brain are the only “entities” that will be with you for your entire life!

No comments: