Celebrate Thanksgiving with a few more brain proverbs. After all, if you choose to have a happy thanksgiving or a lousy thanksgiving you’re right—because everything starts in the brain and it will only do what it thinks it can do. How does it know what to do? You tell it what to do through your mindset and thoughts.
- A brain is worth little without a tongue.
- Long on hair, short on brains.
- If your brain is made of butter, don’t be a baker
- Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain.
- An idle brain is the devil's workshop.