There may be several contributors to sleepwalking. For example, did something change in the child’s life?
· Has she been given a new chore and is anxious about doing it right.
· Has the family recently move to a new house or relocated to a different city?
· Has the child changed schools or moved to another grade with a different teacher?
· Has the child started taking music lessons and is anxious about performance?
· Have the parents divorced or did one parent or another close family member become very ill or die?
· Is the child being subjected to bullying behaviors at school?