Wednesday, August 2, 2023

“Big Is Beautiful”

What other individuals people weigh is none of my business, and I refrain from making comments unless I am asked a direct question. Recently I overheard: “Big is beautiful!” and “What’s so bad about being big, anyway?” Not a thing if you are a giraffe, for example. I loved feeding a couple of 18-feet-tall specimens weighing almost a ton (each) and their purple tongue nearly 2 feet long. And elephants. I loved getting up close and personal with some of them in Africa. African bush Elephants are the largest mammals on land, weighing up to nearly 7 tons, eating 80,000 plus calories each day, and drinking between 20 and 50 gallons of water depending on the temperature of the air. I think the wandering Albatross is a beauty, too, with a wingspan that can reach 12 feet. If you are talking about obesity, it is inked with more than 50 chronic diseases. More tomorrow. 

Thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/braingurutaylor/videos

No comments: