Monday, June 26, 2023

Heart Transplants & Cellular Memory

Several years ago I attended one of your presentations where you were talking about cellular memory in individuals who had received a heart transplant. I wrote it off as a bunch of bull. I may have been too hasty since experiencing changes in a friend of mine following a heart transplant. Could you please recap this for me?

I know. Ever since Dr. Bruce Lipton wrote about a book that included information about cellular memory, it has seemed to some as right up there with Science Fiction. What is known is that personality changes following heart transplantation have been reported for decades, in books and on the Internet, including accounts of recipients acquiring some of the donor’s personality characteristics. More tomorrow.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/braingurutaylor 

No comments: