Monday, January 6, 2014

Twins Born in Different Years . . .

I started my career as a nurse―and although I worked a lot of shifts in labor and delivery, I never participated in a delivery where one twin was born at the end of one year and the other twin  at the beginning of the next year. I can only imagine the interesting consequences that may crop up for them over the coming years . . . One father of a pair of these unique twins said they'd probably celebrate both birthdays on New Year's Day but each child would have their own cake.  And it wasn't just one set of twins that pulled off this trick in 2013-2014! There have been at least two sets reported in North America. If you've not read the article, check it out . . .

http://www.today.com/moms/theyre-beautiful-twins-born-different-years-2013-turns-2014-2D11838151?cid=eml_nhh_20140103

No comments: