The United States of Mexico shares a very large Southern border with the United States of America (as does Canada on the Northern side). For years I thought of the USA as the ‘sandwich filling.’
- A gilded cage is still a cage
- All time spent angry is time lost being happy.
- If you build a wall around your suffering it may devour you from the inside
- Remember that every tic-toc tic-toc of the clock is a second of life that goes by and never repeats itself
- Although a monkey may be dressed in silk—it’s still a monkey
- Do good and don't worry to whom