Growing up, the little I knew about Russia came from the music of Russian composers and stories about Siberia. Oh yes, and the Tzar’s amazing Fabergé Easter eggs.
- Absentmindedness is searching for the horse you are riding
- A fly cannot enter a closed mouth
- Happiness is not a horse; you cannot harness it
- If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one
- If you don't have time to do it right you must have time to do it over
- Take your thoughts to bed with you, for the morning is wiser than the evening