Friday, February 26, 2021

Fun Sayings

Fun Sayings

It is time to pause and choose to laugh. A good friend of mine sent me these fun sayings and I am enjoying doing just that.

 Somehow, I was under the impression that growing old would take a lot longer.

 My bucket list has only one item in it: keep breathing.

 My doctor asked if anyone in my family suffered from mental illness. I replied, “No, we all seem to enjoy it.”

 Being an adult is the dumbest thing I have ever done.

 Just once, I would like a username and password prompt to say: “Close enough.”

 I heard that the human brain is not designed to multitask. Well, I can listen, ignore, and forget, all at the same time. If that is not multitasking, I do not know what is!

 At my funeral, I want you to take the bouquet off my coffin and throw it into the air. Whoever catches it is next. 

No comments: