- Expecting to receive special favors and unquestioning compliance with those expectations
- Taking advantage of others to get what you want
- Showing an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
- Being envious of others and believing others envy you
- Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
- Coming across as exceedingly confident or over-confident
Note, this persona of confidence or projection of over-confidence likely does not reflect genuine competency confidence. Rather it appears to reflect thinking so highly of oneself that the person puts him or herself on such a high level that the person values the self much more than he or she values others. More tomorrow.