Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Aluminum & Preventive Choices

According to some studies, the onset and progression of Alzheimer’s may be delayed by physical exercise. Apparently, perspiration is a major route of excretion of aluminum from the body—which I only learned recently. In the absence of physical exercise, females produce only half the volume of perspiration as males. This may predispose them to retain aluminum in their tissues. It is possible that this gender difference may contribute to the incidence of Alzheimer’s disease being higher in females than in males. I tend to avoid being fanatical about much of anything. I also choose to be prudent and take protective action when possible. For example, I use only aluminum-free deodorants. I still use tinfoil, but only when I am sure it does actually touch the food. I love baked potatoes of almost any type and scrub them well but do not wrap them in tinfoil. Personally, I choose to use cookware, which although it may have an aluminum core, has a protective ceramic lining. I used to bake in aluminum foil pans at holidays. Now I use Pyrex glass or protectively coated baking pans. Cumulatively, even small choices can have an effect, negative or positive. 

Thank you for subscribing to my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/braingurutaylor 

No comments: