The last few blogs have been dealing with rather heavy topics so it's time for something a bit lighter. Ponderisms, for example. What is a ponderism? Good question. The word ponder means to think about, consider, or weigh in one’s mind. So perhaps a ponderism is something that someone’s mind has thought about, considered, asked, or weighed. Following are some ponderisms:
- Can you cry under water?
- There are two types of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
- Do individuals who are illiterate really get the full impact of Alphabet Soup?
- Stop taking every little thing in life so seriously—no one gets out alive anyway.
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
- Take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- How can one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?