Friday, December 2, 2022

Time to Smile!


Here are a few humorous sayings to trigger a smile on a day that needs to be filled with smiles—which is every day!

 1.     I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they're flashing behind you.

2.     Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local community swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.

3.     If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they'd eventually find me attractive.

4.     I changed my password to ‘incorrect’ so whenever I forget it the computer will say, "Your password is incorrect."

5.     Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. Artificial intelligence is often fixable; stupidity is not.

6.     I'm great at multi-tasking; I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.

 A new AUDIO podcast is posted every Saturday morning

https://anchor.fm/arlene-r-taylor

 A new VIDEO podcast is posted every Saturday morning

https://open.spotify.com/show/3uYHO9ryZiBXDNMnUFgu3e


No comments: